This week, the Ideal Wine Company invites you to sample one of our five Chateau Haut Brions; a truly classic luxury wine you’re sure to love.
Ideal Wine Company Loves Bordeaux Vintage’s
Here at the Ideal Wine Company, we source out luxury wines from all over the world. Some of the best vintages we have on our product list come from Bordeaux. The reputation of Bordeaux wines precedes it; they simply ooze quality.
One of the finest wines in all of Bordeaux is the Chateau Haut Brion. Produced in the Pessac, just outside the city of Bordeaux itself, this wine, which comes in both white and red, typifies everything we’ve ever loved about Bordeaux wine.
Five World Class Chateau Haut Brions
That is why we had to feature Chateau Haut Brions here at the Ideal Wine Company. In fact, we have five ready and waiting for you to buy:
1) Chateau Haut Brion 1985: You know how they say that wines best sampled when given the chance to age? That’s definitely the case with the Chateau Haut Brion 1985. Crack open a bottle, and you’ll be greeted with a complex floral bouquet, smoke, cassis and truffle vying for attention on the tongue. Simply heavenly and available for £468!
2) Chateau Haut Brion 1990: Second oldest on the list, the Chateau Haut Brion 1990 is an experience that has aged phenomenally. The minute the first drop hits your taste buds, expect to encounter an expertly crafted mix of liquorice, tobacco leaf, cassis, smoke, and fresh herbs. This enchanting vintage is yours for only £720.
3) Chateau Haut Brion 1995: Labelled a brutish vintage by some, nevertheless the Chateau Haut Brion 1995 has great charm. It expertly manages a very fine structure with the complex aroma its grapes naturally acquired from the soil of the graves. It ages tremendously well, especially at a price of £480 per bottle.
4) Chateau Haut Brion 1996: This was a classic year for the Bordeaux red. The Chateau Haut Brion 1996 is famous for its ethereal lightness and complex blend of flavours. With many, many moons of life left in it, get a bottle now for a mere £420.
5) Chateau Haut Brion 2000: The youngest vintage on this list, the Chateau Haut Brion 2000 is not to be underestimated. At £828, there is a reason it is the most expensive of the Chateau Haut Brions. The year 2000 was a fantastic year, producing a vintage characterised by a gorgeous opaque purple/black colour, which holds a hedonistic aroma of spice, leather, earth, tar, herbs and the ripest fruit on earth. It tastes like the world is ending in your mouth. And that end is glorious!
You Have to Try a Bottle Today
We would never feature anything but the best of the best here at the Ideal Wine Company. These Chateau Haut Brions truly are the best the world of luxury wine has to offer. You have to try a bottle today. Your life will never be the same!